West Allis Police launch prescription medication drop off site | Environment
The West Allis Police Department joined the many local police agencies by establishing a 24/7 prescription medication drop off site at 11301 W. Lincoln Avenue.
This drop off site was funded by the West Allis-West Milwaukee Community Coalition. This program is completely anonymous and helps our environment, prevents accidental poisoning, prevents identity theft and helps reduce substance abuse and drug distribution.
- Items that are ACCEPTED include: Prescription and Over-the-Counter medications, Vitamins, Medication Samples, Pet Medications, Inhalers and Liquid Medication in a leak proof container.
- Items that are NOT ACCEPTED include: Illegal Drugs, Needles, Syringes, Thermometers, Bloody and Infectious Waste, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aerosol Cans, Household Waste, Creams, Ointments and Personal Care Products.
Top West Allis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Mom recognizes graffiti, turns in son as suspected vandal
- "Mike the Knight" and his friends will perform at Southridge Mall June 9th
- Forest Park M.S. sponsors Make-A-Wish Foundation wish for Greenfield child
- Greendale High School Junior achieves top ACT score
- Greendale High junior achieves top ACT score