West Allis Police launch prescription medication drop off site | Environment
The West Allis Police Department joined the many local police agencies by establishing a 24/7 prescription medication drop off site at 11301 W. Lincoln Avenue.
This drop off site was funded by the West Allis-West Milwaukee Community Coalition. This program is completely anonymous and helps our environment, prevents accidental poisoning, prevents identity theft and helps reduce substance abuse and drug distribution.
- Items that are ACCEPTED include: Prescription and Over-the-Counter medications, Vitamins, Medication Samples, Pet Medications, Inhalers and Liquid Medication in a leak proof container.
- Items that are NOT ACCEPTED include: Illegal Drugs, Needles, Syringes, Thermometers, Bloody and Infectious Waste, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aerosol Cans, Household Waste, Creams, Ointments and Personal Care Products.
Upcoming Events near West Allis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate World Red Cross Day by donating blood in May
- “This is a game changer:” Investors to buy Bucks for $550 million
- Police believe man threatened 10-year-old girl for nude photos
- Members of Sikh community heal from tragedy by donating blood
- Marshals seek Derrick Jones, charged with child enticement
- Franklin rejects plan to repay millions borrowed for proposed baseball stadium
- Man arrested for carrying handgun into Whitnall M.S.
- Police arrest man accused of carrying gun into Whitnall Middle School
- New to the market: “Baby Jack Blankets” for your children
- Fundraiser at Classic Lanes for families affected by Greenfield apartment fire