West Allis Police launch prescription medication drop off site | Environment
The West Allis Police Department joined the many local police agencies by establishing a 24/7 prescription medication drop off site at 11301 W. Lincoln Avenue.
This drop off site was funded by the West Allis-West Milwaukee Community Coalition. This program is completely anonymous and helps our environment, prevents accidental poisoning, prevents identity theft and helps reduce substance abuse and drug distribution.
- Items that are ACCEPTED include: Prescription and Over-the-Counter medications, Vitamins, Medication Samples, Pet Medications, Inhalers and Liquid Medication in a leak proof container.
- Items that are NOT ACCEPTED include: Illegal Drugs, Needles, Syringes, Thermometers, Bloody and Infectious Waste, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aerosol Cans, Household Waste, Creams, Ointments and Personal Care Products.
Upcoming Events near West Allis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “What happened?” Owner of The Rock stunned by stadium plan rejection
- BOOTED: Mall security ends protest over bus stop
- BUSTED: Man arrested for road rage, charged with 9th OWI
- Franklin rejects plan to repay millions borrowed for proposed baseball stadium
- Man arrested for carrying handgun into Whitnall M.S.